A Durable Medium for your bank
Sustainable document archiving, ecology and economy in one. With a durable medium from the KIR, you will make all documents available to your customers digitally while complying with statutory requirements and legal regulations, including those under the GDPR. We based our solution on a combination of two technologies – blockchain and the WORM matrix. It is an innovative formula that meets three criteria set by law: durability, integrity and accessibility. It provides assurance that the document in question existed at a specific time and that its content has not been modified. Based on our experience, we ensure that the entire process is secure and that customers have access to information even after the relationship with your bank has ended.
How does the Durable Medium from the KIR work?
The bank informs the customer of the published document in the preferred way, for example by e-mail or text message. By clicking on a link or entering a hash, the customer can view or download the document at his or her convenience and verify its authenticity completely online within seconds.
- Posting of public documents: price lists, regulations, terms of service.
- Provision of private documents, e.g. account statements, service agreements, annexes.
- Receipt of acknowledgement of receipt of the document by the customer.
- Sending a document to a specific group of recipients.
documents delivered online
the time taken to publish a document collectively
We were first in Poland
to implement blockchain technology in the banking system
of KIR experience
compliance with regulations on durable media and the GDPR
- award in the Digital Strategic Perspective category of the Digital Excellence Awards 2021
- IT@Bank 2018 award in the Product of the Year category